The bloody mary is an icon cocktail and a favorite brunch drink that anyone can mix up.
- 1 1/2 ounces Good Boy Vodka
- 3 ounces tomato juice
- 1/2 ounce lemon juice
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch celery salt
- 1 pinch ground pepper
- Hot sauce
- Garnish: lemon wedge & 1 stalk celery
- Pour the vodka, tomato juice, lemon juice, and a dash of Worcheshire sauce into a highball glass over ice cubes.
- Add the celery salt, pepper, horseradish to the glass and stir well.
- Taste and adjust the seasonings to your liking.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, celery stalk, olives or pickles.
- Serve and enjoy.